Sunday, May 10, 2009

Aw here it goes...

I'm presuming we've all had those conversations, reminiscing about our childhood. The ones that start with "do you remember watching/eating/play... etc". Well last night whilst browsing Surf the Channel for something to watch with the bf, I came across these beauties:





How amazing are the girls from Saved by the bell?





Next I found this link which enabled me to watch this:



90's fashion at it's best. I'm talking cycling shorts, doc's, crop tops, SCRUNCHIES! Man I loved scrunchies. It would take some bangin' styling to bring the scrunchie back!
I've yet to try the full on 90's look myself. My legs look dumpy in doc's so they're out of the question. Clashing prints and stonewash denim however is a challenge I'm willing to face! Results to posted some time this week when I've actually started revising for my exam on Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. hehe yay for sabrina! i keep yearning for some docs... but short legs = bad plan! ;-D

    xxxc

    ReplyDelete